Shelburne Falls Trolley Museum
This box car was built by Pullman-Standard Company n the 1950's as one of the 70000-series cars. It carried goods all over New England on the Boston and Maine Railroad. In the 1980's it was sold by the railroad to the Agway store that was in Shelburne Falls. It was donated to us when we bought the yard from Norm Sessions. In 1994 it was painted as a mural for a teen art project. In 2014 it was painted with polka-dots by Caleb Neelon. We are raising money to paint it in the B&M blue scheme it would have had when it was new. We use this car to store our track repair equipment and materials. This car is not open to the public.
Please make an Online Donation for the Box Car Fund.
14 Depot Street Shelburne Falls MA 01370        413-625-9443       email@example.com